Choosing to be a Single Parent with Kris Jones
In this interview, we talk with single mom by choice Kris Jones, about her unconventional journey of motherhood.
Would you choose to become a single parent?
That’s the choice this episode’s guest, Kris Jones, made when at age 39, she didn’t have a life partner and yet felt ready to be a mom.
She found a single moms by choice group and met other women who were also unpartnered and wanted to have children. Kris has shown that with a powerful community behind them, single parents can thrive.
Kris talks with us about how she balances being a single parent, an entrepreneur and a real estate investor.
Among her secrets for success:
• Foster a positive mindset and look for opportunity in every situation
• Try new things to figure out what works for you
• Engage in a supportive community
• Create a living space that feels good for you
• Listen to your wise inner voice
We hope you enjoy and are inspired by this episode.
Thanks for listening. If you learned something from this show, please leave a review and share it with someone you know.
Sign up for email updates from Single & Mighty.