Taking Control of Your Time with Taren Sartler
In this interview, we talk with long-time solo parent and productivity expert Taren Sartler, about finding more time for what you care about.
If you find yourself wondering how to get EVERYTHING done, this episode is for you!
We’re talking to Taren Sartler, a productivity expert who developed her skills after becoming a single mom and realizing that she needed to make the most of her time if she was going to be there for her kids the way she wanted to.
She got so good at it that it became her business and she now helps other people master their time to make sure more of the important stuff gets done.
We talk about:
- Choosing success
- Why an egg timer can be your best friend when it comes to knocking admin tasks off your to-do list
- Creative ways to make more time for yourself
- The importance of visioning your ideal day
- Why you must put self-care in your calendar and how to do it
- How your mindset impacts how you schedule
Books discussed in this episode:
- “The One Thing” by Gary Keller
- “Atomic Habits” by James Clear
You can find Taren and more productivity tips at https://www.ticktockitstime.com/
Thanks for listening. If you’re loving Single & Mighty, we’d love to hear from you! Please leave a review and share the show with single parents in your life.
Get Single & Mighty by Email
Sign up for email updates from Single & Mighty.